Saturday 5 March 2011

Newsletter Issue #004

The Tsoan Times - Issue #004 - Late Night Posts! :(
Daily Article!
It really is late now. See how I'm so good and keep up to my promise so good? So follow me and vote this blog is good!
Coming Soon!
  1. Pocoloco The Pocoloco 2.5 - The real Pocoloco sequel
  2. Hu Wans Moor TWSE? - A question.
  3. Miny Fish + White Mouse + Neon Tetra + Bulbasaur =? - A scientific story.
Idis!
Today's is uhhh... lemme think... Mr Fateaser. <-Wow! So short! -aka Meany or Mr T. Fatso.
He teases. He's fat. Ok over. Me is tired.
Question Of The Day!
When do you sleep? I sleep at 12 midnight oops I mean uhh... 9 pm! Yeah! Now's 10.38! Yeah! Me so good! Yeah!
Dancing Bananas!
Uhhh... I mean Did You Know?! There's a 1 issue only section in this issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment