Thursday 3 March 2011

C2000 The Lame Bikinni

Erm...... why am I writin this upside down? Oops...... Anyway it is - The Lame Bikinni,C2000. It's really lame and I dOn'T rEaLlY cArE mUcH aT aLl. It all started with a 'BOOM!' or a 'Bam!' or a 'SLAP!' or whatever it started with. Let's probably pick the word 'Bam!' and the whole Hotel blew up. A 'Boom!' will be when an airplane blew up cos' of a bunch of terrorist putting a bomb in it. A 'SLAP' will be when a woman slapped all of the members of the Bikinni group of the Bikinni Producing company of the - But SOWWY tat I sPeLlEd the word 'Bikini' wrongly. And I don't really care much at all - or did I say it already? or should I say:
I DON'T CARE MUCH!! AT ALL!
Let me tell you something - The LaMe BiKkIni is supposed to be the Lame Beginning. BEGINNI-
NG.

2 comments:

  1. How didya draw the fishy on the com????

    ReplyDelete
  2. shuush secret lol i use paint

    ReplyDelete